Caroline Bielanska Consultancy service provides independent support and advice services for law firms throughout England and Wales, to troubleshoot in complex cases involving vulnerable and older clients, where the interplay between their capacity, care arrangements, care funding, safeguarding and disputes may arise. The aim is to provide cost effective and practical solutions for clients.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide legal advice to members of the general public.
Caroline Bielanska Consultancy services brings additional expertise for legal professionals which complement the expert services you already provide to your clients. Caroline Bielanska Consultancy acts for you on behalf of your client and so provides a 100% non- competition promise. Your client remains as your client.
Caroline Bielanska Consultancy provides a completely flexible service, which may include:
• Ad hoc advice by email or phone about the options available to solve a concern, without needing additional input
• Individual casework on Court of Protection applications, powers of attorney, health and social care support and funding, adult safeguarding concerns, end of life decisions making
• Undertaking assessments of the client’s capacity to make a will, lasting power of attorney and residency
• Advising and representing deputies or attorneys at Best Interest meetings
• Running case conferences to resolve residency and care disputes
• Representation at NHS Continuing Healthcare assessments and appeals
• Challenges to social care support and funding, including complaints to social services and the Ombudsman
• Delivering bespoke in-house legal training and development
Copyright © 2019 Caroline Bielanska Consultancy - All Rights Reserved.